Consign With Us
We love our consignors and appreciate the partnership we share with you. It is our goal to sell your items quickly and that you receive the most commission possible for your great items. Successful consigning is all about brand, condition, current style and demand.
We do our best to market your great items on multiple social media platforms, our website and any other places we can find to promote your consignments.
Please look over our “ How To Bring In Consignments” explanation below and understand that we accept items that we have demand for. Our best consignor relationships are with people that adhere to the following:
HOW TO BRING CONSIGNMENTS IN
- We Accept Consignments Mon – Sat
- Please make two piles when cleaning out your closets. Ask yourself if you would buy the item? If the answer is yes, please bring it to us. If the answer is no, please donate it. We want to be able to do a great job selling your in-demand consignment items. We have a tremendous demand for items in great condition and typically mall brands and higher. Unfortunately, there is almost no demand for discount store brands (faded glory, no boundaries etc..). Clothing must be free of stains, rips, odors, excessive wear and somewhat wrinkle free. The best way to bring them in is folded neatly in paper sacks, boxes or totes. Shoes must be in great condition. Please Bring In No More Than 50 Items Per Week.
Items We Have Demand For
- Name Brand Clothing For Women, Men and Children Size 2t -4XL – Purchased Within The Last 2-3 Years, Still In Style, And The Current Season We Are Accepting.
- Shoes For Women, Men, and Children In Great Condition – Purchased Within The Past 2-3 Years And Still In Style.
- Designer Handbags And Wallets In Great Condition (See Below For List Of Brands)
- Designer/Name Brand Sunglasses, Watches And Other Accessories In Great Condition
- Designer Jewelry Such As Kendra Scott, Rustic Cuff etc..
- Women’s Athletic Wear! Especially Lululemon, Athleta, Under Armour, Nike…
- Home Décor And Small Furniture (See Back For List)
Items We DO NOT Have Demand For
- Discount Store Brand Clothing (Wal-Mart, K-Mart etc…)
- Clothing With Stains, Rips, Odors, Pet Hair, Tags Cut Out, Excessive Wear, Excessive Wrinkling, Or Out Of Season
- Costume Jewelry
- Non – Designer Handbags
- Socks, Sleepwear Or Underwear
- Worn Out Or Dirty Shoes
Garage Sale Leftovers
- Clothing Purchased More Than 3 Years Ago
- Kids Clothing Smaller Than 2T
- Bridesmaid Dresses
- Closet Clean Outs From 2011
Any Items Brought In That Don’t Meet These Consignment Guidelines Will Be Donated. We Have a Pick-Up Every Thursday And Do Not Mind Taking The Time Necessary To Sort These Items And Bag Them For Compassionate Hearts Ministry And Other Charities. We Do Not Have The Time Or Space To Store Them For Return To The Consignor However. If You Have Any Questions, Feel Free To Ask. Our #1 Goal Is To Serve You And Earn Your Continued Patronage.
Handbags In Demand
Anne Klein, Balenciaga, Betsey Johnson, Big Buddah, Brahmin, Brighton, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Coach, Cole Haan, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Donald J. Pliner, Dooney & Bourke, Fendi, Fossil, Frye, Givenchy, Gucci, Jessica Simpson, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Nine West, Prada, Rebecca Minkoff, Sabina, St. John, Steve Madden, Theory, Tory Burch, Ugg Australia, Valentino, Vera Bradley, Yves Saint Laurent, Zac Posen.
Handbags Not In Demand
Fashion Purses, Fakes/Inspired By/1 to 1, Excessively Worn Purses, And Discount And Mart Brands
Home Décor In Demand
Mirrors, Pictures, Signs, Clocks, Tables, Chairs, End Tables, Night Stands, Small Dressers, Vanities, Throw Pillows
Home Items We Don’t Take
- Bedding (Unless New In Packaging)
- Glass Décor, Dishes, Silverware (Unless New In Packaging)
- Easily Breakable Items
- Appliances (Unless New In Packaging)
- Household Items That Would Not Be Considered Home Décor or Furniture
Baby Items In Demand
- Strollers, Highchairs, Large Toys, Bathtubs, Carriers, Unexpired Car Seats, Bouncers, Swings, Etc..
** Items are displayed for sale in the order we receive them (first in-first out). It may be up to 2 weeks before they are displayed for sale on the floor. **
We Do Not Take
- Garage Sale Leftovers
- Clothing/Shoes That Are More Than 3 Years Old
- Discount Store Brand Clothing/Shoes (Wal-Mart)
- Clothing With Stains, Rips, Excessive Wear
- Fashion Purses & Wallets, Costume Jewelry
- Dirty Shoes, Pajamas, Dance Wear
- Clothes That Are Not Clean And Neatly Folded
- Bridal, Mother Of The Bride, Bridesmaids Dresses
- Random Household Items Not In Original Package
- Random Kitchen Items Not In Original Package
- Bowls, Cups, Utensils Not In Original Package
- Small Toys, Board Games, Books
- Items Purchased In The 1970’s and 1980’s
- Items That Are Out Of Style
- Small Figurines/Collectibles
- Bedding Not Packaged And Labeled w/Size
The Above Items Do Not Sell Well. Please Do Not Bring Them In. They Slow Down The Process Of Getting Your Sellable Items Out On The Sales Floor.